Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hello.

I went to school for my attachment briefing today.
suddenlly i felt scared. boohoo. My attachment will start 1st sept. thats the first day of fasting. mixed feelings of scared, excited and everything. Like finally attachment after 2 years that i feel like quiting Industrail Design. Life in ID has been very challenging! can say quite an experience.
But overall. i prefer the 3rd year among my days in nyp. Year 3 is more relax, lesser projects but need to be more presentable and detail, but the best part was 3 classes combine as one. so everyone is like united. =)

i realise that my fren shirt's graphic is my camera. and the exact model!!! EOS 400D.
Photobucket
okey. "tak penting actually" veryvery random.

On tuesday, me and muzz plan to take shots for the "flying w/o wings" photo competition.
i duno is it me or what. the shots just isnt good enuf for competition. so i decided to just to portrait photography again.
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Wasnt that great la. boohooo....

Then, My Boy from paris want to do a shoot 'what you wearing today'...
initially, the plan was to go to school rooftop but then, its lock for some reason.
no choice, gotta shoot at the stairs instead...

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Natural model or what? maybe its the photographer?
erm No. must be the model. haha. Wait. i think must be the outfit!
RAF SIMONS or whuuttt...."sorry lar boy label". "ehk aper?!?"

And of course. when the setting is nice, ill ask my model to shot ME.
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

haha. alrite. enjoy !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home