Friday, August 22, 2008

Too much words for my previous post made this blog boring.
Alrite. just a peek of my latest mp3 playlist
A cool song. very relax one

Handlebars by Flobots.


Heres a local band
Special someone by Peepshow
dunt mind the video. but i like the song.
Random:

My class got few musician you know!!!
got YOUNG.XS ; Naufal
got The Entangled Tuesday ; Mingshen
got Puppetcase ; Minou
got Mystical Boyz ; Sabri
and few drummers and guitarist.
names mention above, holla back! hahahaha

but the best of all. i got my fren wenhao. He's my music source. SHHHHhhhh....!!!

okey my last video from youtube.
break up line.


he said"sorry ive lost my feeling for you"..stil dun get it? nvm. u suck! haha

aite . peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home